Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing # 11.5 - Evaluation

I cannot believe I made it this far!!! I am ecstatic right now!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I had several favorites - the most recent would have to be the Second Life. I surprisingly really enjoyed playing around with a few of the different features and I look forward to learning more about it. I also liked the Image Generators - I had fun with that as well. Animoto would probably have to be my all time favorite because I have discovered a new way to keep up with all of my online photos!

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has reminded me of all the technology that is out there that I am so unfamiliar with and that I need to stay updated for the sake of my students and my own young children. I don't want to get left behind and it is so valuable to stay on top of the latest technologies even if they take me completely out of my comfort zone.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
After completing the 23 Things last summer - I knew that I would have another great experience. I think that it is such a wonderful opportunity to have this offered and I look forward to completing something similar next summer!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Extend the time if possible...I know that isn't really feasible, but this felt like a lot of work in a short amount of time. It was great though!

Thank you!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Glad you had another summer of successful learning. glad you came to the beach with us!