Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing # 14 - Technorati and How Tags Work

Another overwhelming feeling...I am most certainly out of my comfort zone with all of this amazing technology! I barely understand one thing and then I am on to barely understanding another. That's okay though. I'm learning something new, and that is a good thing.

Anyhow...when I searched Technorati for School Library Learning 2.0 it first searched the Posts which didn't show a whole lot of matches (there was one on the 1st page...I only searched the first 3 pages), but then when I searched under Blogs, there were a lot more immediate matches.

When I searched Blogger Central/What's Popular, I felt old (and I'm not that old!). The top searches seemed to be done by teens (again showing my lack of technological skills and getting passed by the younger generations)! :) That's okay!

No comments: