Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing # 9 - RSS Experience

I like Blogline's Search Tool and Google Blog Search the best. I thought they were the easiest to use because you can search specifically for what you are looking for and it was easy to subscribe to the feeds that I was interested in. I also liked the fact that Blogline let you search through other posts. I found some interesting stuff...like random quotes overheard. Another way that I found to locate news feeds was to go directly to certain news websites and subscribe to their updates and feeds. It is still a little too technical for my comfort level though.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

RSS can be a bit overwhelming because so much information can be sent to you so easily. Just remember that it is out there for you to use- especially when you are looking for specific information.