Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thing # 8 - RSS

I love that I can get all of the latest updates and news in one spot. I am constantly going to the same couple of websites to look at local news and it does take a lot of extra time to peruse through everything. This makes it a lot more simple. I also like the fact that you can organize the information. I easily made a category for personal interests (such as the local news) and one specifically for school related material (teaching articles, research articles, etc.). I think that our school library could use this information specifically for my content area when it comes to research. It would be nice to have all the most current information in one spot (for student or teacher use).

1 comment:

ESLFroggie said...

I agree with you: the RSS Feed saves a lot of time. What a cool tool!